There is a really great zenPack for ZenOss that allows for monitoring and graphing of traffic on fiber switches. The zenPack can be downloaded at http://www.zenoss.com/community/projects/zenpacks/brocade-switches, but the install isnt flawless as you would hope. To install the ZenPack, do the following:
1. Within ZenOss, browse to Devices
2. Next to Sub-Devices, click the drop down and select Add New Organizer
3. Enter “Blade Switches” for the title and click OK
4. Import the ZenPack as normal
5. Discover the FC devices as Blade Switches
Once discovered, all the ports appear under the OS tab and graphs can be viewed by clicking on each port.